Friday 19 October 2012

Zara Woman Rose Gold Eau de Toilette | Review


I've never reviewed a perfume before, and I don't think I ever will again. My ability to describe scents is none existent. There's some sort of block between my nose, brain and mouth. I simply cannot manage anything beyond 'Sweet', 'Spicy' or.. 'Vanilla.' 

WHY AM I EVEN WRITING THIS?
1) I couldn't see any other review for it
2) It's incredibly cheap
3) I really like it.

I should probably just stop there.

I bought this because I didn't want to use my high end perfumes every single day anymore. It seems like a waste when they sometimes cost over £70 a bottle. I'd heard some good things about Zara perfumes, and when I was in their recently, they caught my eye. After smelling them all, I decided this one was my favourite (and most expensive at £15.99) and off I went.. to pay.

Description from Zara:
Oriental-floral: Magnolia leaves, green notes, orange flower, golden amber and musk.


I won't even try to butcher the description any more. I will say that it's very nice, lasts a good amount of time and is £15.99 for 100ml which is a BARGAIN!! 
I have taken to filling my Travalo with it so I can spritz on the go if I feel like I need a top up. A 100ml glass bottle is NOT an ideal addition to your handbag. Fiiinally, the bottle is so cute. It's Rose Gold (as the name suggests), which I didn't realise until I got it home. I know Rose Gold has been a big thing with people lately, so maybe it will appeal.
Sorry this has been a crap 'review' but to be honest, when I read words on a page describing a perfume, I don't get too excited about it. I definitely need to smell things in real life to get any sort of idea if I'll like it. So basically, if you're in Zara soon, I'd highly recommend checking these out, if you haven't before. They start from £5.99, which is very cheap. At first some of them smell overpoweringly of alcohol, but this does wear off.

2 comments:

  1. My friend just bought this perfume and I have to agree with you it is a really nice fragrance. Even thinking about buying one for myself :)
    xx-B
    http://thegreyclover.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's so lovely. Since I wrote this I've become even more obsessed with it. It's delicious. I don't think I've ever repurchased a perfume because I love to try out new things, but I may have to buy this again when I run out! X

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read and comment on my little old blog. I endeavour to return your kindness and respond to all of your lovely comments.